Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Albus Severus Potter wants to say...

God mum and dad, what were you smoking when you decided to name me after a fossilized, gay school principal and a stalker creep with a lame haircut? I know you are all about being noble and showing your gratitude but seriously, couldn't you have taken the first letter of their names and build something cool like, like... i don't know 'Scorpius' for instance? Okay, bad example. That name sucks too (but less than mine cause Malfoy makes fun of me while I keep my mouth shut, I seem to have inherited that from you guys while I haven't inherited any of that 'wit' which is highly useful in Hogwarts).

But come on guys, why couldn't you have built a memorial or written a book or something instead of letting me deal with all the gay jokes.
I'm sure that those two are having a great laugh from whatever after life they ended up in.
Gee, thanks mum and dad couldn't have asked for anything better.....(I have been blessed with sarcasm though) 

No comments:

Post a Comment