Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Parodies...

Either you love 'em or you hate 'em.  It all depends on whether you are a good sport (That means we can count out all those Twilight fans). To me, It doesn't matter whether I like the original or not. I always love the parody version. Just recently I watched a bunch of these finger puppet parodies of Gossip Girl and had a good laugh. I love Gossip Girl but these parodies totally brought out the TVshow-ness in them.

Southpark has got to be the most experienced parody maker of all time.. So far they've parodied Inception, Jersey Shore, Twilight (Sorry fans), High School Musical, World of Warcraft, Pokemon and even Wallmart and Scientology. I would love to see if they come up with a parody for Black Swan or American Idol, that would be so cool.

Shopping hauls on youtube are actually pretty awesome because you can find out about new products and fashion trends. But that doesn't mean I don't love the parodies. Check this out,

Note : If you don't know what shopping hauls are, I advice you to check one out before you watch the parody version.

So, I guess that's all for Blogging hour today,
I'll see u upper-eastsiders in a lil' while,
XOXO
Parody of Gossip Girl

P.S. - Maybe I should do an entire post on the apparent deterioration of the Gossip Girl storyline (the fashion's still awesome)... just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment