Friday, February 11, 2011

My Ideal Valentines day.

I'm planning a small online party with my boyfriend for Valentines day. I'm happy with what I've got but a girl can always dream of a perfect valentines day can't she?

My perfect valentines day includes:

                                          A beach



I LOVE the beach, If I could choose where to spend the rest of my life then I would definitely choose
somewhere within walking distance of a beach.There's just something hypnotic about the sea, the waves and the wind... perfection!!!

                                             Food



I wouldn't want to go hungry on valentines day would I? Something cheesy (the dairy product, provided by cows not the kind provided by dimwitted men), with chocolate and maybe  some pineapple would be ideal. YUM! Something simple and hassle free to eat at a beach: I'm thinking grilled cheese sandwiches, chocolate eclairs and pineapple juice (I'm actually realy hungry and craving exactly those foods now)
Gloriously unhealthy finger-food? Yes please!! omnomnomnom...

                                          Dusk


It has to be not too hot or not too cold. Since I'm not a morning person and it's my ideal date I would prefer it to be at sundown. The light would be perfect for a lovely snapshot of the perfect day.

And of course, the perfect valentines day would not be complete without my one true love by my side.... <3


All these would be nothing without someone to share it with. Well, even though this year's Valentines day is not exactly my ideal, I am sharing it with my ideal person  and nothing else matters.....!

1 comment:

  1. what the hell is the blue thing? A noose that the worm can wrap around its neck?

    ReplyDelete