Monday, January 31, 2011

Only in Sri Lanka.... :)

I'm constantly on the lookout for funny stuff that I can photograph and laugh at forever. Quite recently I ran in to some really funny stuff on the roadside but the downside of being forgetful as I am is that I don't always have my camera with me to preserve the moment. 


1. Tuk Tuks
Believe me, our tuk-tuks are a constant source of amusement to me. The over-sized sound systems, the overly flashy  paint jobs are all second to the tuk-tuks equivalent of bumper stickers; "the quotes on the rear".


I'm sure it is what it says it is
I saw another one which said, "Gold Mother". It goes for saying, somethings should only be said in Sinhala.

2. Food Packaging
This is a bit rare but when you find it, it totally hits the spot. This was taken at a friend's place.
Don't Judge the papadam by the packaging
The taste was pretty much average and there wasn't a lot of product in the package. I guess my friend bought this "for teh lulz" 

3. My cats

It would be unfair to miss out on the funny stuff dished by my babies under my own roof. Being the cat person I am I have two adorable cats:

one is forever ready to strike a pose... 
Ready for those flashing lights...
the other likes boxes, baskets, pans, cupboards... well, pretty much anything large enough for him to curl up inside.

Hey, if the little old woman lived in a shoe then...
You gotta enjoy the little things that life dishes out through the course of a rough week. These are the silver lines on my rainclouds and the rainbows after the rain.

Well, that's enough LOLz for today I guess. 
Stay signed in for more... and until then PEACE and Enjoy the little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment