Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Awkward post....

Yeah, I'm awkward. Sometimes I'm so awkward I don't know what I'm doing. It's no t cute either (like Bella Swan is assumed to be). It's kind of annoying actually. Imagine walking on the street in some banging outfit with your hair all done and your face made up with a breeze blowing your hair back. Awesome isn't it? Yeah, it is. Until you realize that you don't have anything to carry and your arms suddenly stop whatever they were doing without thinking about it, and you end up looking like an idiot with lead arms. This just happened as I was coming back to my seat from the lunch area.
And now I've put it on the internet and I've just realized that my work mates are probably gonna see it.
Wow... That's gonna be awkward..!

No comments:

Post a Comment