Monday, April 4, 2011

The cat's IN the box now...


Yes this is for you, you yellow furball...

Judging by my liberal use of LOL cats on every single (almost) blog post of mine, I'm sure you can tell that I am a cat person. So of course, I have a cat at home. Used to have two, this poser right here, and my yellow, milk hungry fur ball pictured above (charmer isn't he?).

So, about this guy, he likes boxes, and bags and chairs and of course my bed. I just recently bought a pair of shoes and being the organizer I am (detect sarcasm), I ended up leaving the shoebox unattended on the floor for a little while. And came back to find this:

'WAT, It Waz Empteh!?'

As you can see, with the adept use of feline-jedi mind powers, he managed to squeeze in to a box half his size. 

'I CAN has diz box!'
He's been sleeping in it for three days now (the box looks more like a basin now). At least it keeps him off my bed, and away from my cables (he likes cables, important and expensive cables)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment