Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Diary entry made by Edward Cullen right before he decided to - sparkle to death...

Dear diary,

I haven't written in a long time because I was busy stalking looking after this delicious amazing girl who smells like this delectable meal I once had when I was alive. I am also in love with her, because she smells like food is my personal brand of heroin. You see diary, when I was a little boy I used to sleep with this awesome loaf of bread that I loved to eat was in love with. Then it went stale and lost its flavour. All I wanted to do was to hug it until it decayed and crumbled in my arms. But my mother took it away. I was devastated and wanted to kill myself but, didn't know how. I was only ten diary, what does a 10 year old know about death?

Anyway, now that I am a 100 years old have been 17 for 'a while'. I have matured and am well aware of how devastating, trauma striking situations such as losing food loved ones should be handled.

I just learned from a vision that Alice had that my Bella has killed herself. My food smelling, uncoordinated, needy, clingy, love who so reminds me of that loaf of bread from my carefree youthful days. I realised then that I have absolutely no reason left to live. Now that there isn't the slightest chance for me to get a taste of her sweet smelling blood I am also going to join her, in death.

Never did I imagine for one single second that I will have to face the same devastation, I simply cannot bear it. What hurts the most is the fact that I have no way of killing myself because I'm pretty much perfectly designed for killing, not for being killed.

I am the perfect killing machine
I cannot, jump off a cliff as the impact would damage the earth by creating a crater, it might even create a Tsunami for some third world country. No I do not want innocent blood on my hand. I lived as an ethical vampire, I will die as one. I cannot drown myself as I have no need to breathe.Burning, poison, decapitation, stabbing, nothing would kill me.... I am far too perfect to die. Even nature accepts that.Even direct exposure to the sun won't harm me...

No Terminator, your bullets cannot hurt me...

My only way to die remains in the hands of the Volturi. How do I persuade them... How? Yes. I know how, as my intellectual powers are also incredibly sharp. I know that the one way that they would be provoked is by sparkling... In public. It might expose us to what we really are... fairies, lame cowardly fairies who hide under the façade of vampires.

This is the only way, I might bring disgrace to my whole species ( sparkly fairies) But I cannot live without my sweet smelling food Bella... Goodbye world. I accept death at my own ability to sparkle and shine.

Goodbye.






No comments:

Post a Comment