Friday, April 8, 2011

New Glasses...

Now that I am officially a writer, that meant I would eventually ruin my eyes by staring at white, word documents at all hours of the day. So, I decided to finally get a pair of those filtering glasses to make sure that I don't go blind.

DO NOT WANT To GETZ BLIND...

Really, I don't know why kids get made fun of at school for wearing glasses. It's actually pretty awesome (unless of course, they are 1/2 an inch thick and make your eyes look four times bigger. That would just suck!).

HalP, Mai Eye! IT GROWD!

They did take a bit of time to get used to. Is it the same with everyone? I kept focusing on the frame at first. Now it's totally fine I hardly notice the frame.

I iz not Blind kitteh


And................., I get to do all sorts of cool stuff like,
  1. Wipe my glasses with the little piece of cloth that comes in the case
  2. Try to put on my glasses with one hand
  3. Put the glasses on with both hands
  4. Look at my reflection with glasses
  5. Adjust my glasses
  6. Push them up my nose
  7. Take them off and fold up the arms
  8. Open the arms
  9. Holding up the lenses to see if there are any bits of dust stuck to them
  10. Repeat cool glasses thing No.1 
  11. Ability to liberally use the emoticon - 8-) for no apparent reason
  12. Trying to focus on the little white plasticky bits (that hold the glasses on the nose) while the glasses are on
  13. Trying to catch the reflected colours , while wearing the glasses
  14. Actually catching the reflected colours while the glasses are off
  15. Looking at my reflection and adjusting my head so that one eye is purple and the other is green
  16. Move the glasses up and down my face to try and spot the glare difference.
  17. Compare glasses with Chester Bennington (I have the same ones)
  18. Pretend I'm all nerdy
  19. Etc.

See? Who wouldn't love their computer glasses? Geeks have all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment