Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About LOLcats

OK, you may have guessed about my obsession with cats and all things to LOL at (there really is no excuse for not noticing). So, I decided to take a bit of time to let you know just why I Love LOLcats....!!!



Reason #3 - I Love cats

If you don't like these arrogant yet lovable and annoying yet cute little fur balls, no amount of pictures of them with entirely unrelated captions are going to make you laugh. If you have a cat, you probably know what I mean when I say that event hough they appear to be innocent and clueless (OK not clueless, it's more like utter disregard) they seem to be hiding massive amounts of inner meanness and scheming capabilities that only come out when you forget to leave food or water for them (or refuse to belly rub).


...I do, I do, it's just that...
Some people wonder what there is to love about animals that do things like, completely ignore you when you come home after a long day of work, never seem to want to play when you're in the mood, attempt to sharpen their claws on your face while you sleep and chew any important piece of cable you leave outside (OK, that only happens to me... I think). But still, what other animal has the ability to make you forget about the crappy way they treat you with one long purr, one attempt to trip you by rubbing against your feet and one look with those dilated pupils?

I iz prettier than Puss in bootz

Reason #2 - I Love funny pictures

Who doesn't? Since the cat at home only makes you laugh once in a blue moon when it has nothing better to do (which it always does by the way; sleep, eat, scratch things, sleep, clean his tail... no time to be funny when you're busy with all this), you have no choice but to check out what the internet has to offer and laugh at those pictures that were taken at the exact right moment (if not captioned with the exact right words).

see what I mean?
Reason #1 - LOLspeak

This language is perfect (or should I say purrfect) for cat captioning. Messed up grammar and typo spelling has never been this much fun (It kind of suits cats too. Since, they always make their own rules, who gives a hairball about teh grammarz tat stoopid hoomins made? purr-leasez!). As long as you don't end up writing important business letters (example: 'Therefore, I proposez tat all catz is to be givin Cheezburgerz at lunch timez') in lolspeak, a few good laughs at internet LOLcats won't do any harm.




No comments:

Post a Comment